Soothes, regenerates and protects. It favors the healing and regeneration of the skin.
Protection against dirt, bacteria and water, (repels) and protects the affected area from possible scratches.
How to use:
1. Clean the area and dry the affected area very well (any remaining moisture could affect the adherence of the product). Make sure that the area is free of creams and oils to improve its adherence. Disinfect the ampoule if it was open.
2. Remove the dressing from the protective plastic holding it by the white tab.
3. Place the dressing on top of the blister, ensuring that it is located in the middle of the hydrocolloid and avoiding contact with the adhesive.
4. Remove the white tab and check that the edges of the dressing adhere to the skin properly.
5. Remove the transparent protective film that covers the dressing externally by pulling the green tab.
Do not remove the dressing until it comes off on its own. Do not use if the skin is red or infected.